- You must only purchase one test per transaction as you are sent a unique reference number
- For our Fit to Fly tests (Outbound flights) please read the instructions for the country you are travelling to. Guidance can be found here
This is a clinic appointment, the test will be carried out at our clinic at 25 Harley Street.
- This test shows if there is a current infection of SARS-CoV-2
- PCR Swab test approved for travel by the majority of airlines and countries
- Minimum sensitivity of 98% and specificity of 100%, with no cross-reactivity with other viruses
- Results are usually provided within 1-2 working days
*Please wait at least 30 days to purchase this test if you tested positive in the past using a PCR test. A few individuals that had symptoms may continue to test positive for up to 90 days and this is due to the shedding of dead virus.
Alternatively, purchase our Rapid Antigen test instead if your airline accepts such test or contact your GP to receive a certificate of recovery.